Valuation exercises can be relevant or required in many situations and contexts. Contact us for an informal and confidential discussion, so that we can find the best possible approach in your specific case.
Price is what you pay, value is what you get
Examples of situations where we provide valuation advice:
- Purchase / sale and other ownership changes in respect of companies and businesses
- Equity transactions (share issues and redemptions, mergers and de-mergers, etc.)
- Development of share / equity-based incentive schemes
- Calculation, modelling and interpretation of commercial agreements.
- Compulsory share acquisitions and other share redemption mechanisms
- Expert opinions
- Estimation of economic loss and damages
- Inheritance- and related asset transfers
- Tax matters
- Purchase Price Allocation in connection with acquisitions / business combinations (PPA)
- Impairment testing IFRS / US GAAP/ Norwegian GAAP
- Fairness opinions in public market transactions
- Valuation reports and confirmations required by company law. KWC also has a licensed accounting firm, KWC Revisjon AS, for these purposes.
- Group internal transactions and transfer pricing issues