Nigel K. WilsonManaging Partner
Nigel Wilson has a background as an auditor and subsequently international partner responsible for Arthur Andersen’s Nordic financial consultancy practice, as well as top management positions at the Oslo Stock Exchange, Elkem Group, Odin Forvaltning, ProCorp ASA, Foinco Family Office and Altaria Private Equity.
He has over 30 years of experience from M&A and strategy work in Norway and internationally, both as principal and adviser. He has also had several roles as project manager in major corporate restructuring and turnaround processes for large private and publicly listed companies. Since 2005, he has increasingly been involved in advising family businesses regarding strategy, business development and generational issues. Since 2013, Nigel has been Managing Partner in KWC, where he primarily works with ownership strategies, restructuring and transaction-related services.
– Family Business program, IMD, 2012
– Chartered Accountant, Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, UK, 1983
– B.Com, Economics, Law & Accounting, University of Liverpool, UK, 1979
Petter Røed has 10 years of audit experience from Kjelstrup and Wiggen AS. Since 2000, he has worked exclusively with financial and commercial consultancy services. Petter started KWC together with Trond Bjerge in 2007, where he has primarily been involved in transaction-related services (financial due diligence, valuation, restructuring, etc.), financial investigations and financial modelling. Petter also has extensive experience as an expert witness in legal proceedings related to economic and financial matters, such as compulsory share redemption and other disputes relating to valuation issues and calculation of damages.
– State Authorized Public Accountant, Norwegian School of Economics (NHH), 1995
– Audit studies, Norwegian Business School BI, 1991
Trond Bjerge started as an auditor in Kjelstrup & Wiggen AS in 1992. He worked as a controller in Sektor Eiendomsutvikling AS from 1999 to 2000. In the period 2000 to 2005, he worked with business valuation and transaction execution in the corporate finance firm ProCorp ASA. Trond started KWC together with Petter Røed in 2007. In recent years, he has worked primarily with valuation, due diligence, transaction support, financial investigations, IFRS assistance and PPA analyses.
– State Authorized Public Accountant, Norwegian School of Economics (NHH), 1996
– Audit studies, Norwegian Business School BI, 1991
Halvor Grov joined KWC in 2019 from the position as head of financial analysis and transaction support at the SANDS and Selmer. He has more than 20 years of experience of consulting the energy industry. He has extensive experience with valuations, due diligence, mergers, demergers, acquisitions and other financial assessments. Halvor has assisted in many of the major reorganizations and transactions in the renewable industry in recent years, and has been involved in both structuring transactions, strategy assessments, valuations and negotiations in transaction processes. Moreover, he has experience as an advisor to companies with financial challenges and has, over the past 15 years, worked with many of the largest bankruptcies in Norway. He has previously worked in Arthur Andresen, Statkraft and E&Y.
– State Authorized Public Accountant / MBA, Norwegian School of Economics (NHH), 1993
– Bachelor in Accounting, Bø University College, 1992
Simen B. WeibyPartner
Simen Weiby has broad transaction-related experience and joined KWC in 2017, prior to which he was the head of the LBO department within International Corporates at DNB Bank ASA. Previously, he has worked as an auditor and transaction services advisor in EY, has held the position as associate director in Telenor’s Group M&A department, and has been a non-equity partner with the law firm Selmer’s Financial Analysis and Transaction Support department.
– Certified European Financial Analyst (CEFA), Norwegian School of Economics (NHH), 2012
– State Authorized Public Accountant / MBA, Norwegian School of Economics (NHH), 2004
– «Siviløkonom», Finance & Financial Economics, Norwegian School of Economics (NHH), 2003
Magnus Bugge joined KWC in 2018 from the law firm Selmer, where he was the head of the financial analysis and transaction support group. Magnus has experience from transaction-related services (financial due diligence, valuations, etc.), financial restructuring, insolvency, and financial modeling. He has worked 8 years in Advokatfirmaet Selmer with a wide range of issues at the intersection of finance, accounting and law.
– Authorized Financial Analyst (AFA), NHH, 2016
– Master of Economics and Administration (Economics), NHH, 2010
Christian K. DahlPartner
Christian Koksvik Dahl has 7 years experience from PwC in transaction-related services specializing within financial due diligence.
He has experience from M&A processes as internal auditor in Orkla ASA, and as Business Controller in the private equity owned Scandza group (Synnøve Finden, Sørlandschips, Finsbråten, etc.). Christian has considerable practical experience as a project manager in a wide range of companies in the financial services industry, in connection with M&A, due diligence, restructuring and financial modelling.
Christian has been with KWC since 2016, where he primarily works with transaction-related services (financial due diligence, valuation, etc.)
– MSc. Professional Accountancy (State Authorized Public Accountant), Norwegian Business School BI, 2010
– Bachelor in Business Science, NMBU, 2007
Kristian Fåsetbru has been with KWC since 2007, where he primarily works with transaction-related services such as valuation, restructuring and financial due diligence. In addition, Kristian has extensive experience with financial investigations in a variety of industries.
– «Siviløkonom», Norwegian School of Economics (NHH), 2004
Kim Leikvang joined KWC in 2013, but worked as a trainee in the period 2011 – 2013 in parallel with his university education. Kim works primarily with transaction-related services (financial due diligence, valuation, restructuring, etc.).
– MSc. EBA, Finance & Strategic Management, Copenhagen Business School, 2013
– BBA, Norwegian Business School BI, 2011
Anna Paula FijalkowskaSenior Consultant
Anna Paula has previously worked 2 years as an auditor in EY as well with project management practices and evaluating risk cultures as a consultant. She joined KWC in 2018, where she primarily works with transaction-related services (valuation, ownership strategy, etc.) and family business advisory services.
– MSc. Strategy & Management, NHH, 2015
– Global Economic and Business, American University (AU), Washington DC, 2014 (6 month), part of MSc.
– BSc. Economics & Administration, NHH, 2013
– School of Economics, The University of Sydney (USYD), 2012 (6 months), part of BSc.
Kenneth AustadSenior Consultant
Kenneth joined KWC in 2019 and works mainly with transaction-related services (financial due diligence, valuations, etc.), restructuring and insolvency. He previously worked with similar tasks at SANDS. Prior to this he worked for two years as an audit associate/senior associate at PwC, mainly for clients within banking, finance and real estate.
– Certified European Financial Analyst (CEFA/AFA), Norwegian School of Economics (NHH), 2021
– MSc in Business. Major in Business Law, Tax and Accounting, BI Norwegian Business School, 2016
Prior to joining KWC, Håkon was part of United Technologies Corporation’s (UTC) two year graduate program in Brussels and Paris, focusing on business development and financial analysis respectively. During his studies he also had internships in banking, management consulting and business startups in various countries. Håkon joined KWC in 2018, where he primarily works with transaction-related services (valuation, ownership strategy, etc.).
– MSc Corporate Finance, Kozminski University (Poland), 2016
– BSc. Business & Economics, BI, 2013. (Exchange semester – University of Illinois)
Fabian K. VatneConsultant
Fabian joined KWC in 2018, where he primarily works with transaction-related services (valuation, ownership strategy, etc.).
– MSc Investment Banking, Queen Mary University of London, 2018
– BSc Business Studies, Lancaster University, 2017
Henrik Bull SvarvaConsultant
Henrik Bull Svarva joined KWC in 2019, but worked as a trainee in the period 2018 – 2019 in parallel with his university education. Henrik works primarily with transaction-related services (valuation, ownership strategy, etc.).
– Msc. Finance, NHH, 2019
– Exchange semester, NCCU Taipei, 2019
– Bsc. Economics & Business Law, BI Oslo, 2016
Lene BergerOffice Manager
Lene joined KWC in 2019. She has several years’ experience in office administrative work and have for the past 9 years worked at Optimum ASA as Office Manager. Lene has also previously worked in the fitness industry as an instructor and as a coach.
– BSc. Fysisk Aktivitet og Helse, The Norwegian School of Sport Sciences, 2005
Christen was hired as a trainee in KWC in June 2018 while pursuing his third year in business and economics at BI Oslo. He works part-time alongside his master’s degree in finance.
– MSc. Finance, BI Oslo, 2019-2021
– Exchange semester, Universidad de Carlos III Madrid 2018
– BSc. Business and economics 2019
Geir UdnæsAssociated KWC
Geir Udnæs has a background from senior positions in private investment companies such as Kistefos AS and Midelfart Holding AS, where he also served as CEO from 2008 – 2011. He has over 25 years of experience from management positions in the private sector and as a consultant and auditor for both private and public firms. Geir has considerable practical experience in areas such as valuation, investment analysis, international financing and financial planning, M&A processes, financial restructuring and ownership strategy. Geir has been with KWC since 2011, where he primarily works with transaction-related services, valuation, due diligence, financing, reorganization, ownership strategy and advice on the purchase and sale of businesses.
– State Authorized Public Accountant, Norwegian School of Economics (NHH), 1991
– 1st Section Law studies, University of Oslo, 1990
– «Siviløkonom», Norwegian Business School BI, 1987
– Examen Philosophicum, University of Oslo, 1985
We work as a team in order to ensure that the right competence is available in all our projects.