Meet the KWC team
KWCs team comprises Norwegian state authorized accountants, UK chartered accountant, Authorized financial analysts (AFA) with an average of 12 years professional experience.
Team members have a strong academic and technical foundation from professional accounting and consulting services, many also have extensive experience from management and board roles in industry.
Contact one of our partners to discuss your needs.
Halvor Grov joined KWC in 2019 from the position as head of financial analysis and transaction support at the SANDS and Selmer. He has more than 20 years of experience of consulting the energy industry. He has extensive experience with valuations, due diligence, mergers, demergers, acquisitions and other financial assessments. Halvor has assisted in many of the major reorganizations and transactions in the renewable industry in recent years, and has been involved in both structuring transactions, strategy assessments, valuations and negotiations in transaction processes. Moreover, he has experience as an advisor to companies with financial challenges and has, over the past 15 years, worked with many of the largest bankruptcies in Norway. He has previously worked in Arthur Andresen, Statkraft and E&Y. Halvor has been Managing Partner in KWC since 2021.
- State Authorized Public Accountant / MBA, Norwegian School of Economics (NHH), 1993
- Bachelor in Accounting, Bø University College, 1992
Trond Bjerge started as an auditor in Kjelstrup & Wiggen AS in 1992. He worked as a controller in Sektor Eiendomsutvikling AS from 1999 to 2000. In the period 2000 to 2005, he worked with business valuation and transaction execution in the corporate finance firm ProCorp ASA. Trond started KWC together with Petter Røed in 2007. In recent years, he has worked primarily with valuation, due diligence, transaction support, financial investigations, IFRS assistance and PPA analyses.
- State Authorized Public Accountant, Norwegian School of Economics (NHH), 1996
- Audit studies, Norwegian Business School BI, 1991
Magnus Bugge joined KWC in 2018 from the law firm Selmer, where he was the head of the financial analysis and transaction support group. Magnus has experience from transaction-related services (financial due diligence, valuations, etc.), financial restructuring, insolvency, and financial modeling. He has worked 8 years in Advokatfirmaet Selmer with a wide range of issues at the intersection of finance, accounting and law.
- Authorized Financial Analyst (AFA), NHH, 2016
- Master of Economics and Administration (Economics), NHH, 2010
Christian Koksvik Dahl has 7 years experience from PwC in transaction-related services specializing within financial due diligence.
He has experience from M&A processes as internal auditor in Orkla ASA, and as Business Controller in the private equity owned Scandza group (Synnøve Finden, Sørlandschips, Finsbråten, etc.). Christian has considerable practical experience as a project manager in a wide range of companies in the financial services industry, in connection with M&A, due diligence, restructuring and financial modelling.
Christian has been with KWC since 2016, where he primarily works with transaction-related services (financial due diligence, valuation, etc.)
- MSc. Professional Accountancy (State Authorized Public Accountant), Norwegian Business School BI, 2010
- Bachelor in Business Science, NMBU, 2007
Petter Røed has 10 years of audit experience from Kjelstrup and Wiggen AS. Since 2000, he has worked exclusively with financial and commercial consultancy services. Petter started KWC together with Trond Bjerge in 2007, where he has primarily been involved in transaction-related services (financial due diligence, valuation, restructuring, etc.), financial investigations and financial modelling. Petter also has extensive experience as an expert witness in legal proceedings related to economic and financial matters, such as compulsory share redemption and other disputes relating to valuation issues and calculation of damages.
- State Authorized Public Accountant, Norwegian School of Economics (NHH), 1995
- Audit studies, Norwegian Business School BI, 1991
Simen Weiby has broad transaction-related experience and joined KWC in 2017, prior to which he was the head of the LBO department within International Corporates at DNB Bank ASA. Previously, he has worked as an auditor and transaction services advisor in EY, has held the position as associate director in Telenor’s Group M&A department, and has been a non-equity partner with the law firm Selmer’s Financial Analysis and Transaction Support department.
- Certified European Financial Analyst (CEFA), Norwegian School of Economics (NHH), 2012
- State Authorized Public Accountant / MBA, Norwegian School of Economics (NHH), 2004
- «Siviløkonom», Finance & Financial Economics, Norwegian School of Economics (NHH), 2003
Nigel Wilson has a background as an auditor and subsequently international partner responsible for Arthur Andersen’s Nordic financial consultancy practice, as well as top management positions at the Oslo Stock Exchange, Elkem Group, Odin Forvaltning, ProCorp ASA and Foinco Family Office.
He has over 35 years of experience from M&A and strategy work in Norway and internationally, both as principal and adviser. He has also had several roles as project manager in major corporate restructuring and turnaround processes for large private and publicly listed companies. Since 2005, he has increasingly been involved in advising family businesses regarding strategy, business development and generational issues. Between 2013 – 2020, Nigel has been Managing Partner in KWC. He primarily works with ownership strategies, restructuring and transaction-related services.
- Family Business program, IMD, 2012
- Chartered Accountant, Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, UK, 1983
- B.Com, Economics, Law & Accounting, University of Liverpool, UK, 1979
Kristian Fåsetbru has been with KWC since 2007, where he primarily works with transaction-related services such as valuation, restructuring and financial due diligence. In addition, Kristian has extensive experience with financial investigations in a variety of industries.
- «Siviløkonom», Norwegian School of Economics (NHH), 2004
Martin Haukås joined KWC in 2020 from the law firm Selmer, where he worked in the financial analysis and transaction support group. Martin has experience from transaction-related services (financial due diligence, valuations, etc.), investigations and financial modeling.
During his five years in Selmer he was also constituted as head of accounting in a period of 18 months where he had the overall responsibility for the accounting, budgeting, annual settlement and ad-hoc tasks as analysis, reporting and ensuring efficient processes in the department.
- Msc in Economics and Business Administration, Norwegian School of Economics (NHH), 2013
- Msc in Accounting and Auditing, Norwegian Business School (BI), 2020
Kim Leikvang joined KWC in 2013, but worked as a trainee in the period 2011 – 2013 in parallel with his university education. Kim works primarily with transaction-related services (financial due diligence, valuation, restructuring, etc.).
- MSc. EBA, Finance & Strategic Management, Copenhagen Business School, 2013
- BBA, Norwegian Business School BI, 2011
Kenneth joined KWC in 2019 and works mainly with transaction-related services (financial due diligence, valuations, etc.), restructuring and insolvency. He previously worked with similar tasks at SANDS. Prior to this he worked for two years as an audit associate/senior associate at PwC, mainly for clients within banking, finance and real estate.
- Certified European Financial Analyst (CEFA/AFA), Norwegian School of Economics (NHH), 2021
- MSc in Business. Major in Business Law, Tax and Accounting, BI Norwegian Business School, 2016
Kristian joined KWC in 2020 and works primarily with transaction related services (valuation, due diligence etc.) and strategic advisory services (family business and ownership strategy). He previously worked three years for Danske Bank’s London branch as Equity Sales Analyst and Equity Sales. His primary focus was valuation of Nordic companies across industries. Prior to this he worked for SpareBank 1 Markets in Oslo and UniCredit in Vienna.
- Msc. Financial Economics, Norwegian School of Economics (NHH), 2014
- CEMS Master’s in International Management (CEMS MIM), Vienna University of Economics and Business (WU), 2015
Martine Holth joined KWC in 2021, where she primarily works with transaction-related services (valuation, ownership strategy, etc.). She previously worked two years in Assurance for EY Oslo, primarily with clients within the Shipping & Offshore industry.
- MSc Corporate Finance, Cass Business School, 2019
- BSc Business and Economics, BI Norwegian Business School, 2018
- Exchange semester, Paris School of Business, 2017
Lene joined KWC in 2019. She has several years’ experience in office administrative work and have for the past 9 years worked at Optimum ASA as Office Manager. Lene has also previously worked in the fitness industry as an instructor and as a coach.
- BSc. Fysisk Aktivitet og Helse, The Norwegian School of Sport Sciences, 2005
At the end of the day our aim is to ensure that clients trust the value and integrity of our opinions
Halvor Grov, Managing Partner